Metal case holding a Pi 4B, and two SDRs - one filtered on 1090mhz, the other unfiltered for use on 978 or VHF/ACARS, etc. The case itself is made of aluminum and serves as a heatsink for the pi and SDRs, resulting in no moving parts! The aluminum is in direct contact with the Pi CPU and other components to efficiently shed heat.
DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER SUPPLY.
DOES NOT INCLUDE ADSBexchange.com Dual Band Antenna
YOU WILL NEED PURCHASE SEPARATELY (SEE OPTIONS ABOVE).
- Raspberry Pi 4
- 1090 SDR with Filter & LNA (our blue stick)
- 978 SDR with LNA (our orange stick)
- High Endurance microSD with ADSBx feeder software
- SMA Y splitter
- 8-inch "Rubber Duck" Starter antennas for 1090 and 978mhz.
- Additional 1090Mhz external filter, for use in environments close to cellular towers or other significant RF interference.