100% plug and play Raspberry Pi USB 4G LTE Cat4 network adaptor: ZTE MF833V.
Do you need a 100% Plug and Play solution to get your Pi online from remote locations? We did too, so we searched and found this excellent USB 4G LTE stick. No drivers required on Buster or Bullseye (or the ADSBx software image).
- Requires a Micro SIM card from your carrier. (the mid-size SIM card) Not Included.
- Global frequency band, one single small device covering more than 100 countries and regions
- Supports the following bands for worldwide compatibility -
- LTE-FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20
- UMTS B1/2/4/5/8
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Category 4 speeds up to 150Mbps download, 50Mbps upload
- Raspberry Pi, Win10, Win7, MacOS, Linux.
- Windows and Mac drivers onboard.
- Raspberry Pi - Plug and Play, no additional drivers required.
- We suggest testing carrier connectivity on a PC. When connectivity is verified, insert into your Pi, and an additional network interface will appear.